We offer private training sessions for both obedience and manners, as well as behavioral problems. These one-on-one lessons are tailored to meet your goals for your dog, whether it be loose leash walking, reliable off leash control, or weaving through your legs backwards! Our private training sessions also address house and crate training, impulse control, various forms of aggression, various forms of anxiety, destructive behaviors, leash reactivity, fears and phobias, and everything else!
- Private sessions are hosted in your home. For services outside of St. Albert or North East Edmonton there will be an additional travel fee.
- One 60 minute training session $75
- One 120 minute (2 hour) training session $120
- Multiple 60 minute sessions $60/each (must be prepaid and prebooked)
- Behavior Consultation – 2-3 hour in home consultation with a written assessment and training plan sent to you. $150
**Please note that severe aggression and severe separation anxiety cases should and always will be referred on to an Applied Animal Behavior Consultant or Veterinarian Behaviorist